How to become a CIMA associate member (FOR HKICPA only)
Join HKICPA and CIMA jointed organized “CGMA program”
- Fast-track program for HKICPA members who qualified through HKICPA QP program
- Eligible candidate will have 15 exemptions out of 16 CIMA exams
- CGMA program: Take 1 workshop and 1 exam (Strategic Case Study Exam)
- CGMA program cost: GBP 1,900 (including registration fee, annual subscription fee, strategic case study exam fee (one time), and 3day course
Through exam route
- Apply through the CIMA website
- Eligible candidate will have 14 exemptions out of 16 CIMA exams
- Take “Risk Management” Module + “ Strategic Case Study Exam”
- Paid registration fee, annual subscription fee, each module exam fee
- CIMA case study package revision materials
Practical experience requirement
- A minimum of 36 months’ experience across the four knowledge areas, with a maximum of 60 months to be evidenced, for details please refer to below website page 7.
CEO & Founder – immiDaily
Top immigration information platform and ultimate guideline.